
I have learned some things recently and those things that would normally sadden me have not saddened me, quite the opposite, they have made me see things for what they always were. You know how you have some people in your life that you try your best to always please and it takes everything you have to make sure they are "ok", they are "happy", they are "not upset"? It's exhausting isn't it? Well this is what I think of "those people". 
~So over them!~
I am so excited! School is out for the summer which means I get my kids back!!! *yay*
I can't wait for all the fun things we get to do this summer. Walking, playing outside, making things. We are planning a cave trip this summer, that's exciting because Bree has never done that before. I hope she likes it, I hope we can do some horse back riding too, that is always fun!
I hope you all have the best summer too, and enjoy every single second of it! Don't let anyone rain on your parade, they are not worth a second thought! I know I'm not letting anyone rain on mine! :)
Until next time,




0 comments:
Post a Comment