Anyone who knows me, I mean "really knows" me knows that I am the biggest worrier ever, well except for my daughter. I have always been like that but anyone who knows me also knows how much I love my dogs. Bless their souls, their carefree, I love you no matter what, furry, happy go lucky, my favorite thing in the world is you, souls.. They are my definition of "peace" when I look into their beautiful, trusting eyes I see what it is like to truly be at peace.
They are what people should be, caring, loving and trusting..Gosh how I wish the world would learn how to be so sweet and at peace. They have fun at the very thought of just being with you, the best thing in the world for them is just being with you, doing for you and loving you..
And yes they do tolerate so very much from us :)
I do think that I sense some attitude in this one though hehe
He's thinking, "Should I run??" lol
My Zeus, he does love "his girl" They will always be best friends...my heart hurts sometimes to think of what I have done by allowing my children to learn the love and beauty of animals because in the end, when it's all said and done they will eventually experience a heartache like no other..


They do love us though don't they??


No matter what we do/don't say, no matter how we do or don't look or how much money we do or don't have they just love us because they do and that is the kind of love you just don't see in the human race...that's why we have dogs!
I don't worry about dog hair, food bowls and dog toys laying about, I just don't care!
Until next time,




1 comments:
I couldn't have said it any better myself...I am crazy about my dog and it makers me sad to think of what my world will be like when she's gone...
Post a Comment