Saturday, November 22, 2008

Photography and me...

I love to take pictures of things, my kids, my dogs, nature...food..I'm not that good at it but it is an awesome hobby and I get to edit the photos in my graphics program and play with new filters etc..It's really fun for me.. I like to show the pictures I take because even though I know they aren't the best photographs in the world to me they are.

Pictures tell a story, a snap shot of a time that will never be again, history documented. I don't have many pictures from when I was a child or even of my first born son because sadly they were all ruined in a house fire. Maybe that is why I take pictures so much now?

Anyway I took some pictures (ok LOTS of pictures) lately that I would love to share...:)

Photobucket

My old man, he's starting to show his age..he's such a good boy though!
Photobucket

Photobucket


My paper monster, he's forever walking around with a piece of paper hanging from his mouth..he's a whole bunch of silly LOL
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

My Zeus (Bubba) he's my big baby, he still sits in my lap! All 98lbs of him!
Photobucket

Miss Mini showing off the sweater I made her hehe
Photobucket

Just some randoms of my yard, candles etc..
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

a moment in time...
Photobucket

and some more of the pups..
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Until next time,

1 comments:

The Purple Pinkie said...

Great photos! I really like the special effects ones. Email me your address and I will email you back mine so that if I ever get a good shot of the boys, I will mail you a photo card! rskibuk (at) gmail.com