Sunday, November 30, 2008

Christmas Card pictures...yeah that's not an easy task!

So every year I send out Christmas Cards with my dogs pictures on them for my Boxer site members, but they end up going out to everyone since I have so many. This has started a traditional "Christmas Card picture taking event" and I always have funny pictures that never make it on the actual cards so I thought I'd share the funny out takes with you guys..hehehe

Photobucket


Photobucket

This BIG blur is Zeus! He is forever running from the camera or being the "bad kid" and making a face in the picture!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Hopefully the good one turns out LOL
Until next time,

2 comments:

Elizabeth *^..^* said...

What a bunch of crack ups! Thanks for posting this. I certainly got a good laugh from it!

Deanna Chew said...

i still LOVE these pics! dracs is hilarious! at least bubbas let you take his picture with the "soul-stealer" this time!