Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Election Day 2008


I voted today!

I voted FOR my rights as a woman, I voted FOR health care because I remember what it was like to not have any, I voted FOR keeping jobs in America because my husbands job is worth that to me and I voted FOR unions because without them my husband would not have a job.

I don't care much about whether or not we can have guns, I don't "need" to carry guns, have absolutely no desire to own one and think people that do have them ("for safety"), unless you hunt have some serious paranoia issues.

I do care that there are still some people in this country who think they should be able to tell someone what they can and cannot do with their bodies yet want no one to tell them that they don't need a gun. *double standard.*

This election is very important, don't be selfish and vote for your party because you think it's the right thing to do, vote for the right thing to do..vote PRO-America...we need someone in office who can and WILL fix this country.

Later I will pop some pop corn and sit back and watch the Election news for the evening..hanging on every poll closing, this election is history making no matter who wins it and I was alive when it happened...

Until next time,

0 comments: