Friday, August 08, 2008

And then it was the end of summer....

Tuesday is the first day of school here, and so with that comes an end to summer. Now we will have days full of school work, evenings full of home work, early bedtimes, teacher conferences, plays and field trips. I will miss them while they are at school, I enjoy summer so much more, I like to have them with me..life is just more fun and carefree then. So this is my official last Friday of the summer, soon will be Fall and UGH Christmas...I look back now and I guess in stead of dreading the new school year I should just be happy that we had a summer to enjoy..

We took her to her first Baseball game!
Photobucket

and we went to The Science Center
Photobucket

Got to enjoy the beautiful sunset on the river
Photobucket

and watch this:
Photobucket

turn into this
Photobucket

and got to see lots of smiles..
Photobucket

and they got to play in the water
Photobucket

We got to watch our flowers bloom
Photobucket

Photobucket

and watch nature enjoy them too
Photobucket

Photobucket

all in all it was a good summer but I'm gonna miss it, A LOT!

Photobucket
Until next time,

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was right there with you until you said the naughty word. CHRISTMAS. And I thought I was the only grinch.