I know I should update more and I do mean too. I write mostly in my notepad on my laptop and sometimes I publish it and sometimes I do not. I've gotten pretty aggravated at watching grown ppl say and do things on the news that my 8 yr old daughter thinks is shameful!
I think what's been really bothering me lately though is the way people are starting to behave. People are making signs of the President as Hitler, to me that is a slap in the face to everyone and their families who ever experienced what Hitler did to them. Also it makes me question their intelligence because they obviously have no idea what Hitler was about because he certainly could have cared less for most people. There are ex-military people yelling that they are ashamed of our country. Well I will say that I am definitely glad they are no longer serving because I do not want some mentally unstable, uneducated soldier fighting for my rights.
The funny thing is, these are the SAME people who yell about having constitutional rights but they only want them when it applies to them. They are the same people who protested against the Dixie Chicks for saying the same thing they are saying about our current president about our last president. I'm sorry to surprise you but you're a hypocrite and you should learn how to spell before you make a sign and hold it up for the world to see. Oh and Fox News might want to be there to rally the troops before air time the next time you exaggerate your million moron march!
Until next time,




0 comments:
Post a Comment