Wednesday, August 19, 2009

An animal's eyes have the power to speak a great language. ~Martin Buber




This has been a bad week. I have been so enraged it's almost damaging. I wanted to come right to my blog in the midst of all my madness and spew out all of the hate, anger and rage I was feeling but then I thought about how my mom always told me that the most sure fire way to make a fool of yourself is to speak when you are angry. So I waited, and I waited, and here I am still angry but not ready to go to jail at the moment. That took me a while to calm down and I still spew hateful comments in public because some people are just ignorant!

I know you're wondering what could make me so angry? Politics? The giant health care debate? Yes, I get angry at that stuff too but I also remember something my grandma once said "Never let anyone know what you think about anything, unless you don't mind being burned you at the stake for it later!" So I won't be speaking on that, politics is one thing I do not really discuss with ppl because I'm not into burning for it later!

I'm angry about Michael Vick getting a million dollar contract! Honestly, every single time I hear someone say "But he did his time!" "He paid his debt!" "He only bankrolled it!" I want to really hurt them! They cannot honestly be THAT ignorant! I mean really, have they not followed the story? Have they not seen the news, read the paper, logged on the internet?

Don't get me wrong, I am not a PETA groupie, I'm the owner of 3 powerful dogs, 2 of which have serious issues with each other but I go out of my way every single day that I wake up so that my household can live in peace! And you know what? it's absolutely worth it to me! To me to hear ppl say that Micheal paid his debt pisses me off! Who did he pay his debt to? Because to me spending the time he did in jail he could have just as easily been healing from an injury. He did NOT do "his time" because in my opinion his time would not be what he thinks it should. He did not only bankroll the operation! A quote from BadRap:

For those who are still not aware, Michael Vick is the guy who not only fought dogs, but threw family pets into the pit for fun, and laughed while they were suffering "major injury." He's the guy who killed dogs in a variety of ways - one last time: hanging, drowning, shooting, repeatedly slamming their head and spine into the ground until dead, and electrocuting with jumper cables attached to their ears before being thrown into his pool. So no, not even a regular kind of dog-fighter, but an over-the-top, especially sadistic kind of man.



He's a crazy psychopath and for ppl to say he did his time or he paid his debt? That is crazy! ANYONE who can do what that man ADMITTED he did is not "ok" and a yr or 2 in jail does not rehabilitate someone who can do that kind of thing! It's a sign of a serious mental illness, he has no remorse! I watched his 60 minute interview, he was NOT remorseful, he was sorry for losing his millions of dollars and for what he "let happen to the animals". Give me a break Mike you know nothing about remorse!

And using a cop out that it's how you were raised, no one taught you to love your animals? What ever! I am sure no one had a rosey childhood but being a child of a person who used to do what you did to dogs and then get mad and beat his wife and children too, I also was never told "love your animals" but I grew up Mike, I knew deep down that was sadistic and wrong and I now fight for those that have no voice! I wish sometimes that I could see my father today just so I could stand up and say to him just how weak he really was for doing what he did....but I can't..he died at 43 from a massive heart attack or as I tend to ponder..maybe karma finally kicked his ass?..


Until next time,

0 comments: