Saturday, October 25, 2008

Inconclucive..




Hey you guys,

I meant to update and I am so sorry that I did not. My MRI was inconclusive and so I have to return in 6 months for another one. From what I gather I will be going every 6 months for MRI's and Mammograms. That is fine with me, early detection saves lives! If it does turn into something I will have caught it early and will be able to fight it.

Thank you do much for your concern..I really, really appreciate it!

Remember ladies, I have NO family history of breast cancer...your family history can start with YOU! So make sure you do those self exams and get your mammograms! I am going on 35, in reality I should not even begin mammograms until 40yrs old in my area so I am ahead of the game. Do NOT think that if you are my age and you have no family history that you cannot get breast cancer because, you CAN!

Until next time,

1 comments:

Chris and Mackenzie said...

So this is good news, right? Glad it was caught early.