I should have updated this last weekend but my life has been a whirlwind lately. They decided against the layoff for now, giving them all at least another month which is better than the 2 weeks we thought we had. If anything I hope he can at least stay on until the end of the year..So there was better news by weeks end..
We took her to the State Fair Thursday night....and I took my camera so I could yet again spend the whole time taking pictures...I took 178 and only have a few that I actually like so I am sharing them with you..
We looked at the Ugly Lamp Contestants..(always strangely entertaining)


Looked at some old quilts and old books..
A bible from 1776
Looked at live stock..

And she got to pet them..

and see some strangely HUGE bunnies..
Then we went to the midway for food and fun..





LOVE how this one turned out..

and she picked out the best food to eat...
it was fun...and I hope we can do it next year...
Until next time,




0 comments:
Post a Comment