Tuesday, August 26, 2008

So I tried a new fudge recipe...

And after all of this (which took forever BTW) and a sore arm!
Photobucket

Photobucket

and stirring while it cooked....(FOREVER)
Photobucket

and stirring the final product a bazillion times...
Photobucket

I got this...
Photobucket

and I didn't like it, not at all! It was way too sweet for me and for using much more peanut butter than my old recipe you really could not tell it had peanut butter in it..

You know what they said "If it aint broke don't fix it" so I won't mess with it anymore...

Until next time,

1 comments:

The Purple Pinkie said...

It does look yummy, though! My Great Aunt told me how to make quick and fun fudge using a can of frosting of any flavor and heating it in a bowl in the microwave with a cup of peanut butter, spread in a dish and put in fridge. It's really good and creamy and quick and the variety of flavors is endless. You do have to keep it cold though!