Saturday, July 26, 2008

I'm a sucker for a dog in costume!

Ok, so I have this site I own and run, it's about 4 yrs old. I'll post later this week about why I started it and why I love it so much but for now I must show this! I have over 1,000 members and although not ALL of them post on a regular basis a great deal of them do and I love them for it. They are so comical and always manage to make me laugh even when I want to scream.

Anyway we all know the new movie "The Dark Knight" that came out? Well a few of my members decided they just had to have some fun. I simply HAVE to share this!

The image “http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f330/deedeedeegirl/CIMG2805.jpg” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.

and then this:

Photobucket
I can't handle the side cramps hahahaha!!!

Until next time,

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now that is hilarious! :)

Chris and Mackenzie said...

Awesome pics! The Joker....scary!