Thursday, July 10, 2008

Funny kids and bad dogs..

First my daughter, she's 7 and can be so silly sometimes..
I keep hearing Bree lean over and snap at Bugsy "Quit it!' I'm thinking , wth is he doing?, I couldn't see him doing anything so I sit there for a minute and all of a sudden she snaps again "QUIT IT!!!" so at that moment I said "Breana what in the heck is he doing to you?" she looks at me all serious to plead her case and says "He keeps sniffing my knee with his little mustache and it tickles" I about died!! Little Mustache??? LOL


Now for the bad dog!!
So we decided to take the kids to Six Flags today since it wasn't raining and was supposed to be cool...anyway we come home, feed the dogs (which we were late for their dinner as well *damn us!*) I change clothes and go to take a shower because I rode this water rapids thing and my clothes were gross and wet..

ANYWAY, I get out of the shower and walk into my room which is dark and hear chewing, I turn on the light and there lays Zeus with my pants CHEWING my BELT OFF! This is so UNLIKE Zeus, he's sucha good boy, all of them are usually good!!!



I could KILL him, it was my favorite BELT!
Shame, shame Bubba!!

3 comments:

Chris and Mackenzie said...

Maybe he thought he was protecting you from a snake? OK, I'll admit that's stretching it...just trying to help shape Bubba's defense strategy. :)

Wags - Chris

The Purple Pinkie said...

It's always your favorite stuff. They never destroy things you could live without! Smart creatures.

~Tonyia~ said...

LOL I think I figured it out, he's trying to keep me from leaving the house...I mean how can I go without anything to hold up my pants?