Friday, July 11, 2008

The boy's got talent!

Anyway my husband has a talent that not very many ppl know of, I've told people about it...some people don't believe me, others look at me in shock. lol

The only people who have seen first hand his creations are a few friends and my sister. I keep telling him that it's an awesome talent that a lot of people wish they had but he just laughs at me..Oh well I thought I'd share it with you all, we went out the other day so he could gather some more things to make me another flower arrangement..my house is full of them, it looks like I went to Home Interiors but nope, my husband made them ..I'm lucky lol

Oh yea and I took theses in stealth mode with my cell at the store today haha, he thought I was texting someone...







I'll take pics when he finishes the arrangement and post them too.

Here are some of the flowers I thought were pretty..


And here is a pic of an arrangement
, not the one he bought flowers for the other day (he still hasn't completed that one yet)..this is one he made for my dining room, I moved a curio and had an empty corner and needed something to fill the spot so he wet out bought the shelf, flowers and everything else you see and put it together for me..
(Not the best pic, took it with my cell)

0 comments: