I thought that since one of the biggest things to me is music, ALL kinds of music, that I would start to share some of my favorite songs with you every Sunday. I never have a lot to blog about on Sundays anyway and this way if you like a song you can let me know, if you hate it, let me know that too! You know you can learn a lot about a person by the type if music they like.
For me the music I listen to on a particular day represents how I am feeling that day, what I am thinking about or something I want to say to someone but can't.
Anyway, I hope you guys enjoy..whoever "you guys" are!
This song has always been a favorite, I am a BIG Matchbox fan anyway much to my husbands dismay LOL...This song speaks to my soul and today I was feeling a bit sorry for myself so I broke out this song..
This song *Jewel*, LOVE HER! This is my motto! I swear she wrote this about me during one of my depressions (which happens a lot since mom's gone)
And then there's this song by Counting Crows! (grr they won't let me embed!)
Long December
Now let's lighten up a bit LOL
1985
Stacy's Mom
Sunday, July 06, 2008
Favorite Songs Sunday! Edition #1
Posted by ~Tonyia~ at 11:23 PM
Labels: Matchbox 20
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
Long December was playing when I was having my second collie put to sleep. It's funny how a song can bring back not only the memory, but the emotion from that memory as well.
The song that reminds me of my Mom, when she was really sick is Looking Through the Glass by Stone Sour.
Post a Comment