My mom passed away almost 2 yrs ago, when she passed we had to go through her things, I got some of her things and my sister got other things. We flipped a coin to see who got what when it came to her most prized possessions (we figured by flipping a coin mom would actually be the picking) my sister and I didn't really want anything but mom anyway so it was already hard enough on us.
I miss her so much it hurts. I decided to open up one of the boxes today and it was her china, my mom collected the prettiest things..weird how it's taken me this long, I still haven't went through anything else, it all hurts so much, I wonder when I'll be able to look at her things and not cry.
Anyway I thought I would share it with you, these pics I took with my cell phone..
This is some of her Royal Doulton collection

I miss you mom!
Monday, July 14, 2008
My moms china...
Posted by ~Tonyia~ at 11:36 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
It's gorgeous!! It's nice to have things like these. You know they meant so much to her. I have an old mixing bowl of my grandmother's. I just think about all the time's it's been used. That china of yours has lost of memories sealed within.
Your mom's china is beautiful. It must be so comforting to have some of her things to hold and remember with.
Post a Comment