Monday, July 21, 2008

My baby girl!

My baby girl has grown so much this summer, it seems like she has changed a lot and it sort of makes me sad. She is my last child (medical reasons) and I can't seem to hold on to her childhood tight enough, it's slowly slipping away. This year, within 3 weeks actually she starts 2nd grade, I hate school!
Anyway I thought I'd share some pictures of her, she's my princess and the only girl in a family of boys!

This was at the end of May
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Then she had me cut her hair..
Photobucket

And enjoyed her first ever baseball game!
Photobucket

Photobucket

and then a few weeks ago I took some more pictures..
Photobucket

Photobucket

and today..
Photobucket

Photobucket

Until next time,

1 comments:

The Purple Pinkie said...

She is so beautiful! Daddy better get the baseball bat and put it near the front door now.

I love the pouty face photo with the Hannah Montana shirt!