Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Miracles with Paws...

Photobucket

So I have these dogs that I treat like they are my children.They live in my house, sleep on my bed and I spend $43.00 for each 33lb bag of dog food just so they have the best food. I have spent thousands on vet bills, toys and even a behaviorist to help me train them. I guess you could say I am definitely NOT happy with people who get a dog and throw it into the back yard and forget about it.

First we got Dracs, he was my husbands idea really and I wasn't thrilled. I had always been a cat person, how odd to see me now. Anyway we got Dracs, eventually we went to get a show dog, a Rat Terrier to be exact who ended up not showing too well and that is now our Mini Paws which leads to Zeus (Bubba as I like to call him) a few years later...Then most recently, September of 07 we rescued Bugsy from Blue Grass Boxer Rescue and now we have 4 dogs, three of which are Boxers and Mini the Rat Terrier.


Anyway meet my crew..
---------------------------------------------------
Dracs, my regal and sadly aging boy. The first "big" dog I wasn't afraid of, he taught me first hand that dogs love us more than themselves!
Photobucket

Photobucket




---------------------------------------------------
This is Mini, the queen of the bunch, she very much lets them ALL know who's in charge in this house. Each and every boy is afraid of her LOL


The princess!


Photobucket


----------------------------------------------------
This is Zeus (Bubba) he was hand raised from 4 weeks because his mom could no longer care for him. I had to socialize him with not only people and children but with other dogs so he knew how to behave in public. To this day he is our most behaved pup.

Photobucket

He's very gentle and such a big goof!
Photobucket

Photobucket

------------------------------------------------------
And Bugsy, he was a victim of divorce and tossed in a kill shelter in Ohio, luckily the boxer rescue saw him and saved him. He traveled a long way until he ended up in my local boxer rescue, I saw him, we decided to give him a try and the rest is history. He has slowly won our hearts!
Photobucket



Photobucket

He is the most energetic and silliest of them all!
Photobucket

He doesn't even know when to leave the Bee's alone!
Photobucket
(Don't worry Benedryl usually handles that kind of thing)

Thanks for getting to know my furkids..

1 comments:

Chris and Mackenzie said...

Great post! Nice to meet your pack.