
Anyway sis and I went to Wavely Hills Sanitorium this past Saturday! Tour guide sucked but the tour was great! Can't wait for the movie to come out soon Death Tunnel! It looks like it's going to be a great movie, they took full advantage of the old building and all those still trapped inside.
I hear they are going to sell the night gowns from the movie so I'll be getting one of those for sure...lol
Can't wait to go back, we are making plans to go soon, I'd like to hit it a few more times before the Halloween crowd shows up and it gets way to booked. Got some great pics of it while we where there you can see those here. Halloween is my favorite holiday though, I just love fall and everything that goes with Halloween is great, even better then christmas!..lol
Friday, July 01, 2005
Waverly Hills!
Posted by ~Tonyia~ at 1:31 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment